Contact Me!

Want to be featured? Have a comment, concern, request or just want to show me and my blog some love?? Contact me at sinfulladyb@gmail.com or my preferred email, lovedesigns@me.com! I don't bite and I welcome all messages. They will all be read and appreciated.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

{Random Post} Surprise Surprise!

Literally! I received some mail today and it was a package from Target. I haven't signed up for anything and I was not at all expecting anything so I was pretty excited to have received something. Anyway, what is or shall I say was, inside the box was this cute little cosmetic bag filled with goodies from Essence Magazine. There was a cute little note from Essence stating "Simply because you're a subscriber at ESSENCE Magazine, here's a bag of FREE samples, compliments of Target Beauty." As I said, I was not at all expecting anything like this. The goodies that I received are
  • Shea Moisture- Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie.
  • Olive Oil Hair Lotion
  • Olive Oil Creamy Aloe Shampoo.
All organic of course. Now I haven't tried any of these but I really love Essence for ethic hair so I'm wanting to use these products but I am skeptical.  I guess I will have to just take a chance! Have any of you tried these products and not liked them? Give me your feedback! I'd love to hear the good and the bad.
I will definitely be using the bag! lol

Here are the pictures all taken by myself. Sorry for the quality of the pictures! My flash does not always help lol






 

No comments:

Post a Comment