Contact Me!

Want to be featured? Have a comment, concern, request or just want to show me and my blog some love?? Contact me at sinfulladyb@gmail.com or my preferred email, lovedesigns@me.com! I don't bite and I welcome all messages. They will all be read and appreciated.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Colonial Ranch

Another home for the simmers!!! :D
Price Unfurnished: 57237
Price Furnished: 79263
Furnished: Fully
Decorated: Throughout
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 2
Stories: 1
Lot Size: 40x30
3 bedroom, 2 bath cottage style home. 2 car garage with spacious backyard and pool.

Additional Notes:

i have base game, Ambitions, World Adventures, Late Night, Seasons and Generations. I didn't use ANY custom content so as long as you have the listed-above games, you should be good. This house was built in Riverview world. Please if you have any problems contact me with as much detail and i will try to fix it. Thanks and enjoy :D.











Download

No comments:

Post a Comment