Contact Me!

Want to be featured? Have a comment, concern, request or just want to show me and my blog some love?? Contact me at sinfulladyb@gmail.com or my preferred email, lovedesigns@me.com! I don't bite and I welcome all messages. They will all be read and appreciated.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Brick House




4 bedroom 4 bathroom luxury brick style home for your simmies family of 4(or more!). Built in 1975, it comes with great history of the great great great granchildren of one of the famous presidents who stayed at this very home when it was first built. How cool is that?






















Price Unfurnished: 109010


Price Furnished: 147393


Furnished: Partly


Decorated: Externally


Bedrooms: 4


Bathrooms: 


Stories: 2


Lot Size: 40x40

Additional Notes:

4bedrooms 4bathrooms Family room Kitchen Pool Kids Yard. 1 car Garage. Master Suite Upstairs- unfurnished NO CC

1 comment:

  1. Keep writing about what interests you.
    Check out www.BiggaFiggaMedia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete