Contact Me!

Want to be featured? Have a comment, concern, request or just want to show me and my blog some love?? Contact me at sinfulladyb@gmail.com or my preferred email, lovedesigns@me.com! I don't bite and I welcome all messages. They will all be read and appreciated.

Monday, October 17, 2011

{Random Post} Finally found a red lipstick that I like!

Hello all! So While searching through about 10 different beauty blogs consisting of Fix Your Face By Maryam Maquillage and Pigments And Palettes, including one of my favorites
( Socialite Dreams ) I was inspired to be girly again! I went tomboy mode for a while as I was feeling depressed and non-loved and thankfully, the beautiful girls and their amazing make-up tips and tuts' brought out the girl in me again! So, I went into my mothers bathroom ( I don't have any gloss or lipstick other than NYC KissGloss #534 Tribeca Tangerine, which is my favorite gloss now.)  and searched for her makeup. I found some lip gloss that I was inquisitve about and tried the red. I loved it immediately! It went on smooth, my lips felt soft, they breathed unlike others that make me feel like i have thousands of pounds of lip gloss on and most of all...the red went with my skin tone very well. Profusion Lip Shine is a definite favorite. I will have to buy more. I hope I can look further into my quest for the perfect red and find one that fits me even better. Here are some pictures of the red...you can't really see the actual color but hopefully it's clear enough to show the well look it gives my lips :D. ( It's 11 o'clock at night so I didn't attempt to put any other makeup, or accessories on! lol)



No comments:

Post a Comment